Or Elly, for short.
Not a day goes by that I don't miss you...long-distance sucks! In the meantime, I made a web page about you, and how happy you make me.
a coupla crappy poems I wrote about you:
Shall I compare thee to an autumn day?
She was the summer,
You are the fall,
calm and cool
- sorry I compared you to my ex lol
It’s almost as if we were made for each other.
I don’t believe in soulmates.
Somehow it’s even more beautiful
That in a world of infinite possibilities,
I found you.
- brief, but I mean it! There will be more poems eventually. All my inspiration keeps getting funneled into the wrong things.
Top 15 Things I Love About You
- The way you make me feel safer than anybody else in the universe.
- The way you always make me laugh.
- The sound of your voice - talking, laughing, singing.
- How smart you are. You understand lots of things that I don't.
- The way your face lights up when you start talking about something you really care about.
- The feeling of your hand in mine, your hair tangled in my fingers, the softness of your face against my fingers.
- The way that you can make me feel warm inside just from thinking about you.
- How you're very shy, but you had the courage to message me on Discord first. I must've seemed really impressive.
- How you can see when I'm wrong, and still love me anyway.
- You just understand me...part of it is us both being trans, part of it is us having similar mental health shit, but I feel there's also something deeper that I can't put my finger on. I don't like to use the word soulmates, but...
- The compassion you have for other people, and animals (especially kitties :3).
- How adorable you are in a million different ways, and you don't even realize it.
- Not 2 be shallow but...you're so PRETTY!
- The way you and I just fit together perfectly, like two puzzle pieces.
- Number fefteen...Burger King foot leattuce...